Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Location: Ahmedabad - Department: Web Development
WordPress Developer responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. A strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems and experience with responsive designs. An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment.
- Hands on Minimum 6 - 12 Month of Experience with Wordpress Website Development
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice and standard plugins
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level:
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with WordPress coding standards.
- Creation of logical, well documented and reusable code.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website's architecture
- Build websites, prototypes and applications using the latest frontend technologies
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Providing timely resolution to reported problems with existing websites.
- Working closely with both the design and project resources to achieve the best possible results in web projects from conception right through to delivery.
- Ensuring all work adheres to current industry best practices.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interface with all levels and departments on a formal, informal, written and verbal basis.
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial.
- Good understanding of cross platform and cross browser issues.
- Experience with creating responsive websites.
Location: Ahmedabad, india - Department: Android App Development
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in Android app development.
- Experience in working with RESTful API with JSON
- Grasp of Java, Data Structures and Algorithms, OOPS Knowledge of concepts like Push Notifications, Accounts, Sync framework, Search,Content Provider